To get the Admission to Engineering courses the applicant should have secured at least 35% marks in Mathematics and Science in the qualifying examination passed, i.e., SSLC of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or any other examination declared equivalent to it.
As soon as the Karnataka State SSLC results are announced last date for the submission of application to the Engineering course will be announced on Kannada Daily Newspaper by Govt. of Karnataka. The tentative date to get admission in the Non Engineering course is June 15. In case a candidate is selected at the interview, the prescribed fees will have to be remitted immediately after the interview. The amount to be paid will be mentioned in the interview letter. For details the student may contact the College Office at Nitte. The contact No. is 08258-281263/64 Extension: 212.
A registration fee of Rs. 350/- has to be paid while Register their name to Non Engg. Course at Nitte by Cash.
A Xerox copy of the marks card of the qualifying examinations, proof of date of birth and a passport size photograph affixed should be sent along with the applications.
List of documents to be produced at the time of interview and admission to Non
1. Original marks card of the 10th Std. examination or equivalent with two photostat copies.
2. Study Certificate for a minimum of 5 years of study in Karnataka for those who have studied in the State (Form enclosed) duly countersigned by the jurisdictional block education officer – Original + 1 copy.
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 1 copy.
4. Candidates from outside Karnataka who have passed an examination equivalent to the 10th Std. of the Secondary Examination Board of Karnataka shall have to obtain an eligibility certificate from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore and submit the same before admission to the course.
5. Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (format is available on the application form) – 1 copy.
6.Seven (7) copies of stamp size photographs – two to be affixed on the application form and five to be enclosed for later use.
7. Rural certificate (for 10 years of study from 1st Std. to 10th Std.) duly countersigned by the Jurisdictional Block Education Officer for rural candidates.
* Parents / Guardians should accompany the candidates while attending the interview.
* Once the candidate is admitted to the course, no request for refund of fees paid will be * For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phone No. 08258 – 281263/64 Extension: 212
* List of documents to be produced for Engineering course is available in the application book